Hello and Welcome!
The way we work in humanitarian aid and international development must change.
We understand the context: the #MeToo and #AidToo movements; recommendations following inquiries into incidents of sexual exploitation and abuse, bullying and harassment; and the frank discussions examining existing racism and colonial approaches in our work.
You and your organization want to:
- Work in an environment that is free from harassment and abuse
- Create and maintain an accountable, supportive, equitable, diverse and inclusive work culture
- Increase awareness of unconscious biases and how to address it
- Communicate with each other in a way that is healthy, respectful, constructive and transformative
- Be a part of an organization that supports mental health and well-being
- Be able to trust each other.
I can help you and your team achieve all of this.
Whether you are looking for training, coaching or consulting services, I will support
your organization in creating and implementing a customized plan for success.
My 3-step approach
What I offer is a customized 3-step approach to create a solution that meets your organization’s needs.
Step 1: Clarity
I will work with you and your team to get clear on the specific needs and desired outcomes you want from my services.
Step 2: Strategy
I will develop a plan that meets your objectives, challenges your employees to grow in a way that is manageable and maps next steps for scalable growth.
Step 3: Results
I will deliver results that engage your employees and creates buy-in to creating healthy workplace culture.
Danielle Griffin, Executive Director, AboutFace
I faced challenging office politics in my new position, always a point of weakness for me, but Jo helped me to learn and apply communication strategies to set boundaries and assert myself, but with kindness, honesty and compassion. I now feel that I am on a path to be able to be confident and assertive at work, but Jo has shown me a way to do so that resonates with my deeper values at the same time.
Human Rights Researcher, New York City, U.S.A.